RP/DRP Refresher Training
1 day RP/DRP Refresher Training course specifically tailored for those who have previously successfully completed our RP/DRP/Advanced GDP Training course
Next course: Dublin - 2019 schedule coming soon
For further information, or to book a place, please contact us or call us on +353 1 20 200 20/+44 203 5822 699
RSSL, Reading (UK): 13th February 2019
1 Day RP/DRP Refresher Training Course. Click here for more details.
The EU Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use, 2013/C 343/01, state that:
“Personnel should receive initial and continuing training relevant to their role, based on written procedures and in accordance with a written training programme. The Responsible Person should also maintain their competence in GDP through regular training.”
The course will address specifically:
- New Standards and Expectations
Key Updates & Learnings from:
- RP Forums, hosted by PLS Pharma in February 2018 & November 2016
- HPRA GDP Wholesale Distribution Conference - 8th February 2017
- MHRA GDP Symposium – November 2017
- Hot topics and opportunities for improvement
- The course will also cover Serialisation.
"Excellent Course! I would not hesitate in recommending it to other RPs. Ciarán is an excellent presenter and makes the course very interesting"
- Responsible Person Refresher Training, February 2018
For further information, or to book a place, please contact us.