The course made me think about GDP from a different view point. It is really important to know this information and apply it to our everyday work environment....It makes you think about what is expected of you and those around you.
- Logistics Controller, Novo Nordisk (UK) Advanced GDP Training
The training makes you very aware of your personal responsibilities.
- Sales Executive, Agility Logistics, (UK) Introduction to GDP Training
Very relevant, enjoyable and a great overall experience. The open discussion on difficult issues was very useful and the presentation on GDP was excellent.
- Director, Supply Chain & Logistics, PTC. RP/DRP/Advanced GDP Training.
I thought the [RP/DRP/Advanced GDP] course was really useful and have returned to work so much more confident and aware of the impact GDP has on our organisation. [The content was presented] in a way that kept me engaged and interested.
- Quality Assurance Officer, Octapharma Ltd., UK. Responsible Person/Deputy RP/Advanced GDP Training.
Excellent, comprehensive and complete. Ciaran was very engaging and lively, with a good mix of humour and keeping the content relevant. A very enabling learning environment.
- Quality, Compliance and Regulatory Manager, Actelion. Introduction to GDP.
I thought the [New EU GDP Guidelines 2013] workshop was very informative. It was an intense day but the instructors were so professional but friendly. I will be recommending the courses.
- Responsible Person. Morris Dental Company Ltd. New EU GDP Guidelines 2013 workshop.
Prompted thoughts about possible gaps in our current processes.
- Branch Manager, Kuehne + Nagel UK – Responsible Person Training
Must say, [GDP Driver Training] is a great course, very informative, completely relevant and hits home a great message to our drivers!!
- Sales Director, Pharma Premier. GDP Driver Training.
Excellent use of Powerpoint and group exercises which helps the information to sink in. [The] importance of what I do and how my actions can effect another human being [was most useful]
- Airfreight Pharma Manager, Kuehne + Nagel, UK – Responsible Person Training
Kuehne + Nagel Ireland have been participating in Good Distribution Practice (GDP) Training with PLS Pharma since 2006. The training content has been consistently updated so that it has the most current information on key legislation and regulatory requirements for organisations that play a key role in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries. The feedback from employees after the training sessions has always been superb. The training encourages employee involvement in discussions around requirements and best practices and this has been evident in the day-to-day operations and excellence in K+N. Employees have found the training very enjoyable, interesting and always informative. It has highlighted awareness on company related requirements but also awareness from an end-user point of view, providing invaluable insight into GDP, compliance and the requirements for a secure and safe supply chain. We would have no hesitation in highly recommending PLS Pharma.
- National Quality, Safety, Health, Environment & Security Manager, Kuehne + Nagel Ireland