I enjoyed the different aspects of the course with site visits, breakouts and course work. The change in environment kept everyone engaged.
- Senior Supply Analyst, Applegreen PLC
Excellent course, feeling very motivated to improve processes and implement best practices learned during the course.
- QA Specialist, Noden Pharma.
Very interesting course which makes you think more about situations. Some are obvious but it makes you realise the impact of negligence.
- GDP Refresher Training, Kuehne + Nagel.
Gold standard in my opinion, comprehensively encompasses and promotes discussion on all chapters of the guidance...great way to promote GDP thinking among other staff from all departments.
- Responsible Person, Ethigen (Scotland), August 2018.
I really enjoyed the course, it made me think. It's a good reminder of why we do what we do here.
- Introduction to GDP Training, Kuehne + Nagel.
Ciarán Brady and PLS Pharma recently provided Good Distribution Practice (GDP) training to Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Ireland Limited employees including the senior management team. Feedback from attendees was very positive with the majority of attendees rating the training as excellent..... Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Ireland Limited considers Ciarán Brady and PLS Pharma as a valued resource in the areas of Wholesale Distribution Authorisation consultancy and Good Distribution Practices training. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services and would expect to engage them again in the future.
- Gerry Boland, Quality Manager/Responsible Person, Mallinckrodt.
An interesting, detailed course which enhanced my knowledge and understanding of this very important part of the business.
- GDP Refresher Training, Bayer (IRL)
Interactive, clear, engaging and relevant, the presenter (Ciarán Brady) is clearly a subject matter expert. Usage of real life examples is very impactful.
- Senior Manager, Takeda, Introduction to GDP Training
Right balance for our virtual setup. Good practical industry examples which hits the message home of the importance of GDP compliance.
- Senior Director Quality, Horizon Pharma, GDP Refresher Training
Excellent, up to date GDP re-training. Typically the focus is on GMP, the focus should be more broad.
- Logistics Manager, Servier. GDP Refresher Training