Gold standard in my opinion, comprehensively encompasses and promotes discussion on all chapters of the guidance...great way to promote GDP thinking among other staff from all departments.
- Responsible Person, Ethigen (Scotland), August 2018.
Ciarán Brady and PLS Pharma recently provided Good Distribution Practice (GDP) training to Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Ireland Limited employees including the senior management team. Feedback from attendees was very positive with the majority of attendees rating the training as excellent..... Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Ireland Limited considers Ciarán Brady and PLS Pharma as a valued resource in the areas of Wholesale Distribution Authorisation consultancy and Good Distribution Practices training. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services and would expect to engage them again in the future.
- Gerry Boland, Quality Manager/Responsible Person
Interactive, clear, engaging and relevant, the presenter (Ciarán Brady) is clearly a subject matter expert. Usage of real life examples is very impactful.
- Senior Manager, Takeda, Introduction to GDP Training
Right balance for our virtual setup. Good practical industry examples which hits the message home of the importance of GDP compliance.
- Senior Director Quality, Horizon Pharma, GDP Refresher Training
Excellent, up to date GDP re-training. Typically the focus is on GMP, the focus should be more broad.
- Logistics Manager, Servier. GDP Refresher Training
The course made me think about GDP from a different view point. It is really important to know this information and apply it to our everyday work environment....It makes you think about what is expected of you and those around you.
- Logistics Controller, Novo Nordisk (UK) Advanced GDP Training
The training makes you very aware of your personal responsibilities.
- Sales Executive, Agility Logistics, (UK) Introduction to GDP Training
Very relevant, enjoyable and a great overall experience. The open discussion on difficult issues was very useful and the presentation on GDP was excellent.
- Director, Supply Chain & Logistics, PTC. RP/DRP/Advanced GDP Training.
I thought the [RP/DRP/Advanced GDP] course was really useful and have returned to work so much more confident and aware of the impact GDP has on our organisation. [The content was presented] in a way that kept me engaged and interested.
- Quality Assurance Officer, Octapharma Ltd., UK. Responsible Person/Deputy RP/Advanced GDP Training.
Excellent, comprehensive and complete. Ciaran was very engaging and lively, with a good mix of humour and keeping the content relevant. A very enabling learning environment.
- Quality, Compliance and Regulatory Manager, Actelion. Introduction to GDP.