Interactive, clear, engaging and relevant, the presenter (Ciarán Brady) is clearly a subject matter expert. Usage of real life examples is very impactful.
- Senior Manager, Takeda, Introduction to GDP Training
Right balance for our virtual setup. Good practical industry examples which hits the message home of the importance of GDP compliance.
- Senior Director Quality, Horizon Pharma, GDP Refresher Training
Excellent, up to date GDP re-training. Typically the focus is on GMP, the focus should be more broad.
- Logistics Manager, Servier. GDP Refresher Training
The course made me think about GDP from a different view point. It is really important to know this information and apply it to our everyday work environment....It makes you think about what is expected of you and those around you.
- Logistics Controller, Novo Nordisk (UK) Advanced GDP Training
The training makes you very aware of your personal responsibilities.
- Sales Executive, Agility Logistics, (UK) Introduction to GDP Training
Very relevant, enjoyable and a great overall experience. The open discussion on difficult issues was very useful and the presentation on GDP was excellent.
- Director, Supply Chain & Logistics, PTC. RP/DRP/Advanced GDP Training.
I thought the [RP/DRP/Advanced GDP] course was really useful and have returned to work so much more confident and aware of the impact GDP has on our organisation. [The content was presented] in a way that kept me engaged and interested.
- Quality Assurance Officer, Octapharma Ltd., UK. Responsible Person/Deputy RP/Advanced GDP Training.
Excellent, comprehensive and complete. Ciaran was very engaging and lively, with a good mix of humour and keeping the content relevant. A very enabling learning environment.
- Quality, Compliance and Regulatory Manager, Actelion. Introduction to GDP.
I thought the [New EU GDP Guidelines 2013] workshop was very informative. It was an intense day but the instructors were so professional but friendly. I will be recommending the courses.
- Responsible Person. Morris Dental Company Ltd. New EU GDP Guidelines 2013 workshop.
Prompted thoughts about possible gaps in our current processes.
- Branch Manager, Kuehne + Nagel UK – Responsible Person Training